The healthy body

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
There are many times that I don't feel the greatest and I wonder why. I don't have to wonder very long to realize that I am what I eat, and how I feel is the result of what I eat. I have had many people tell me that they can eat whatever they want, and they are fit as a fiddle. (however fit that is, I don't know) They seem to have pretty good health, are able to take on the tasks of the day, and accomplish what they set out to accomplish. But I have to wonder, what would they get done if their body was at its best? Have we really experienced what it is like to have vibrant health? I sometimes use the analogy of a car and the fuel you put in it. It will run, but when you put the best fuel in it and keep it maintained, it runs well! All I am saying is think about what you are putting in your body. Start evaluating what passes the lips. Educating yourself is key, take small steps by cutting out some of the junk, and adding some good things to your diet. One place you can start, eliminate white sugar, or white flour, or soda. I will give more information on the affects of these products on the body, but in the mean time, trust me, they are not good for you at all. Tomorrow  I will give you some examples of things to add to your diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment