Certified Gourmet Raw Food Chef

Thursday, March 3, 2011
I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I just finished my certification to be a raw food chef.  What does that mean exactly? That means I've learned some awesome recipes and techniques, that will enable me to make more nutritious meals for my family and others. Oh and by the way, it doesn't mean we use raw meat. Just raw vegetables, fruit, grains and seeds.  This way of preparing food enables me to retain the full nutrient value, while still pleasing the pallet!  I will post some ideas and tips to help you as well.  This certification also means that I have more education behind me so I can share this passion with others. I can't wait to see where this new journey leads me. I am so very thankful that I am not alone in this journey and that I have been blessed with a few other dear friends that share my passion.
I don't eat all raw food at present, and I am not sure I will ever be 100% raw, but a good goal would be 75 to 85% raw food.  I will give you the reasons I feel why it is a good goal in the next few posts.
Until then, eat something fresh today!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment