Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Yes, it has been way too long!  I am excited to start blogging again.  I have so many new things to share.  I am still a raw foodie, but I also love telling others how to transition from the S.A.D diet (standard American diet) to a whole foods diet.  So this is what I need from you.  What kind of recipes do you want to see?  Post questions you may have about healthy eating, and I will try to answer them for you. I am going to give you ideas to help you eat out.  Sometimes this seems to be an impossible task.  There are several places that will cater to you if only you ask.  Then there are those places that you start to ask questions about their menu and they just look at you with that blank stare.  The server that waits on me tends to get their exercise running back and forth to the kitchen to ask questions they really should already know.  It can be discouraging and a bit frustrating at times.  Let me encourage you that with a little bit of  fortitude and  knowledge you could make your next trip out to eat a great experience.
So here we go on a new adventure.  We can do this together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment